Monday, September 22, 2008

All Things Douche Bag About Bonneville & Son

Let me start by saying if you've found this blog then you are probably one of the thousands of pissed off customers who, like me, have had the great misfortune of buying or servicing a vehicle through these assholes. I will be posting often and hope you and others like you will do the same. Word needs to spread about what douche bags these guys are and how very important it is to take you business elsewhere.

The goal with this blog is to create better consumer awareness and provide peer to peer advice and support while in the market for a car/truck/suv or servicing of them. My personal experience with these ass clowns will be posted shortly. Along with my own pitiful story I will be posting all things Bonneville & Son. Please do the same as the more information we can get out there about them the better off consumers will be.

God bless all except Bonneville.

No comments: